We want to take this opportunity to assure you that we take the safety and well-being of our patients, employees and the broader community very seriously. We are watching developments closely and are taking every precaution possible to make sure everyone feels safe. If you are experiencing flu like symptoms, such as fever, cough, and sneezing, we ask that you call our office before coming into your appointment, so that we may best advise you and/or reschedule. Please remember that we all share the responsibility to be mindful of the health and safety of other patients, our staff, and their families, friends and neighbors.
As a team, the health of our employees and patients is paramount. We have stocked up on cleaning supplies and are actively implementing aggressive sanitizing policies for our treatment rooms and waiting area that surpass the guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other state and local authorities. Here are some tips to help us all conquer the coronavirus as a community:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after visiting the restroom; before eating; after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing or touching your face.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. We are happy to reschedule you at a later date.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then discard the tissue in the trash.
Please notify our office before arriving if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Traveled outside of the country within the past 14 days.
- Have been in contact with someone under investigation of possible COVID-19 (coronavirus) or been in contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
- Have a fever accompanied by any symptoms of lower respiratory illness (cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat).
This is an evolving situation and we are monitoring it closely to ensure all proper precautions are being taken so that everyone feels safe coming to our clinic. Again, your health and wellness are of the utmost importance to us.
Thank you for your help in keeping everyone as healthy and safe as possible. We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Colorado Tongue Tie Team